Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Mom, I'm going to play at the neighbor's house!"

I anticipate this being yelled at me in the near future, in fact, this is one of those things that I, for one, thought about hearing, (and thought about when I used to yell it myself) even before we decided to have kids. Well, gratefully, we have been blessed with great neighbors at our new house, so I am happy to say that I can't wait to hear Cal yelling this from the back door at the top of his lungs!

Here are some pics of Cal playing with his new best friend, Grayson, from up the road.


And you want to know something cool... we think Grayson's parents are pretty great too! So that means we can actually have a conversation that consists of more than yes/no answers with another person of our own age bracket... YAY! (I know you parents out there can appreciate this!)

No comments: