Monday, July 9, 2007

Calvin gets messy

My little boy, the one who LOVES to eat, has turned into an eighteen month old and suddenly is very choosy with his meals. Here you can see that he makes a normal everyday lunch into an absolute catastrophe by smashing every last bit of what mom gives him.


from the pre-lunch strawberries...


to the actual lunch of hot dog with ketchup, veggies and dip




now lunch is a major clean up issue and I miss my tiny baby that licked his lips clean of all the mess! all I can say is at least we have a dog in the house that keeps the floor fairly clean. He always stations himself directly under cal while he eats and cleans any droppings up before I have to worry about it. thanks ralphie!

1 comment:

Mom Wahl said...

It really is different to see Calvin so picky about his food. The food art work is fantasic though. I know, I've seen it first hand and I wouldn't want to discourage such creativity, but I've found just giving him a piece or two at a time until you see how it's going; saves the floor, carpet, chairs, walls, himself and yourself from the creative fall- out.
The pictures are priceless and worth every minute of clean-up time. Thanks for sharing!