Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We don't really have any pictures from the day, but we did want to say that we definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year!

I, for one, am thankful for my family, and all of the things that they do for me, mostly without even asking. I am grateful to my wonderful husband and all of his easy-going, goes-without-saying ways... My friends, who are always there for me, and my God, who keeps giving me miracles everyday that some people are never fortunate enough to experience.

AND, I am extremely thankful for my funny little boy, who is (sometimes) willing to pose for silly little pictures... and sometimes those pictures will help you make a pretty big announcement!


Yes, he is going to be a big brother! Some of you may already know, but here it is, the official announcement. We are due on the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo)... and I say, what better reason to celebrate with a margarita!!

And now... what are YOU thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hopefully I will get to see you soon, before the next big thing arrives!

5 comments:

Harry and Mer said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! How funny, Martha and Ed announced the newest edition to their family on their blog on Thanksgiving. The world is a pretty wonderful place. I will have to make my way up for a visit this summer for sure. I miss you so much and I pray that this pregnancy will go smoothly. Love you guys!

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Congratulations! Hopefully everything will go well for you. I also hope people were more excited for you than for us...for some reason, the third baby didn't seem as important to our family and friends, but we believe any baby is a miracle from God. Congrats again!

Martha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Barb!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Adam, Barb and Cal!
Wonderful news for a fantastic family!

Anonymous said...

I'm really late on this, but congratulations! That's such good news. I'm really happy for you guys!