Saturday, July 19, 2008

Karen and Frank's Wedding


it was a very hot saturday in long island, which I am convinced makes the locals talk with even more of an accent (to us it sounds that way, anyway...) when karen and frank finally tied the knot in a short but very nice outside ceremony.



cal, of course, got a little antsy but what can you expect from a two year old outside in the heat with dress clothes on?!?!
then there was pictures, for the wedding party, and for ourselves and off to the reception, which thankfully was right where the wedding was... if adam had to drive around long island anymore than we already had, I was pretty sure somebody was going to have their tire shot out!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Adorable couple! This place looks somewhat like one of the Chicago event venues where my sister got married. I ran from one place to another decorating the venue for her wedding. I have always liked designing and decorating a space and she gave me an opportunity on her wedding.