Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Annual Wahl Party...

It was a quite a busy day here at the houseofwahl... Our annual party went off without a hitch this year, and no one got any burnt toes or bellies either(we have a history, here)!
The party opened up with a water slide for the kids...

There was a ton of food to be had, and everyone filled up, if you didn't, there was something wrong with you! There might have been some drinking going on, but I didn't witness any of that...

There was fireworks, (which unfortunately, we didn't get any ACTUAL pics of,)



And there was a fire at the end of the night. hil n mike cozy up next to the fire




All in all, a great night! Here I am, showing off some about-to-be-torched strawberry marshmallows!!!MMMMMMMMMMMM!

3 comments:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Glad you didn't have any accidents with your water slide. Madison recently played on an almost identical water slide while visiting her cousins in Georgia, and somehow, she ended up tearing the side of her nose. Several stitches later, we won't be doing water slides anymore. Seriously, no one knows exactly what happened, and we were all standing there. One minute she was coming down the slide, and the next she was jumping out of the water with blood everywhere...ugggh.

Martha

Andrea said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to go! I really wanted to!! Looks like you had a great time. :)
I miss you and really want to see you soon and catch up. Hope you and the family are well!!

Harry and Mer said...

Please update soon... I don't know what the Wahls are up to and it upsets me. ;-) I hope all is well with you all. I am starting back to school now, in fact I had open house tonight. I miss you guys! Talk to you soon. Lots of love.