Saturday, January 26, 2008

Playing in the snow...


We had a blast playing out back in our snowy back yard today. Just wanted to shoot some pics out to all of you. I know one of my friends (Meredith) that may be quite jealous of these pics!

Cal loves playing outside and it has been a little hard on us with the -10 degree wind chills, so today when the weather let up a little bit and gave us some +10 degree weather, we decided to venture out and enjoy the warmth! :)


Cal hates to get snow stuck on his gloves, he will make you brush it off every time, I have seriously considered just leaving his gloves off for just this reason!


Cal was totally amused by the fact that I let Zeus come out and play with us, he just wanted to snuggle with him, since this was one of the few times that Zeus would let Cal actually catch him and touch him! I think Zeus was so cold, he was looking for any kind of warmth he could get, he waited by the door for re-entry most of our outside time!

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

Oh, SNOW! I'm so jealous! We never have enough snow to actually go play in. It usually turns to slush immediately. Oh well. Looks like you guys had a blast. Miss you!