Sunday, October 28, 2007

Look out... Chocolate eating Chicken!!!

For reasons that are too difficult to explain in one sentence, we decided to do our trick or treating in Fremont this year and luckily I was able to talk one of the women that I work with to let cal and me go with her and her two older boys. I thought this would be great, since this was cal's first trick or treat experience, so that he could watch nate and nicholas and take a fast course in "how-to" trick or treat. This worked perfectly and cal picked the T or T concept up very quickly, within the first couple of houses and was a true pro by the time we were done.






Calvin wandering around in search of the better houses for getting treats


By the end, his bucket was so heavy, and I kept offering to carry it for him, but he would refuse. I think he probably thought I was going to steal all of his hard earned candy! (As If!! okay, maybe i would have...)

No comments: