Saturday, August 4, 2007

...writing on the wall

cal has discovered a new pasttime

the other day I was so very proud of myself. I was able to accurately measure, drill the holes and hang new decorative rods and drapery in his room. so of course I wanted to document the moment and I ran downstairs to grab the camera...


However, by the time I came back upstairs to snap a shot of my own job well done, cal had done his own number on the same wall.


He used the pencil that I had been using to mark where the rods should hang to draw a beautiful portrait on the wall.


does anyone know how to get pencil off a semi-newly painted wall?!?! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... repaint them! :-)

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! Works wonders :)

Martha

Anonymous said...

an eraser would seem to be common sense to me! :) Sorry I couldn't help it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.